A Message from our Director
1. Hondo children come first.
2. Constant review and evaluation of current practices is essential for continued success.
3. The success of each student is the responsibility of students, their families, the district, and the community.
4. Environment is a key component to the educational process.
5. Each student will be prepared for successful real world experience.
6. Each staff member is valued and supported.
7. Hondo ISD has a rich tradition of excellence.
Every Student • Every Classroom • Every Day
I hope the information contained within this web link will help you get a better understanding of the programs both federally-funded and state-funded that are offered in our school district. Please contact us at (830) 426-3311, or email me at the designated address below if you have any questions regarding our program offerings.
Robert Knight - Director of Special Programs
Director of Special Programs